Friday, December 9, 2011

Our House

So I think its official. Our apartment is the most popular out of both Cheryl's and my family. Thank you for that honor. I know some of you may be shocked at my announcing of it, or even offended, and definitely jealous. But its the truth, and the truth hurts sometimes.

It all started last summer when everyone kept coming to visit us. Some claimed it was for 'Disneyland', but in careful consideration the real facts show that each of our family members made it more of a priority to visit us, and to announce that our apartment had been visited. Disneyland is a convenient excuse, but we can see right through it.
Then everyone kept wanting to come and just see us. It didn't work out sometimes with us being very lively and busy individuals, but at least we were recognized. Thanks for that.
I know we're special, and I know everyone is better for hanging out with us too.

My parents are a little to desperate to absorb some of our awesomeness. I think they have been by the most out of any other family. They stored a bunch of stuff at our place without asking giving them another reason to return. Its a move you'd only expect from a high school girl, but they did it alright. I've had to let them know that they should calm down with the visits, and maybe recognize some of my other siblings, lest they become to jealous and begin to covet us.

Then with my Grandma's funeral everyone wanted to stay with us too. Cheryl had to limit the number of occupants in our apartment, lest the manager tries to charge us more rent. But it all worked out. Just two days for most of my siblings was enough to tide them over until Christmas, or Thanksgiving or so.

Life is difficult when I'm so popular.

No comments: