So Cheryl decided we needed to move. For some reason she didn't like me being so happy and content with our old place. Or she could have been feed up with constant construction right outside our thin, single pane- constant rattling windows. One of the two.
Our new place is quiet. Except for the fact that we have neighbors. Now we have to be careful about how loud we are. Oh bother. Its much bigger, but that only means there's more area to store stuff, and to leave dirty. We were on a role for a little bit with cleaning up and such. I first slowed down a little bit after I plugged my computer in (it was odd not checking my email every ten minutes.) Then Cheryl decides she wants to paint every thing possible. So then our living area sat in dis-repair for another 2-3 weeks cause that was the only logical place to spread everything out and paint. At first she selects a paint that she saw online and decided it would be fantastic everywhere possible, so I have to rein her in. I had to show her that you must test your colors in the space cause at least one third of color enjoyment/matching is environmental. That's right, at least One Third. So we finally decided that a different shade would match our living environment best, so then painting begins. Painting is always a chore because of prep-time and dry time. In addition to our painting project I also had the idea to build some shelving for the closets and kitchen. It took a little time, and a few trips to the Home Depot, but its working out nicely.
Thursday, March 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment