So I went through my email inbox and started deleting unnecessary emails. In the last two days I've deleted over 1,000 old emails, never to be seen again. It felt good to 'clean house'. It was kind of fun to relive the last 5 years of my email history. There were tons of old messages that I had forgotten about, didn't need to see, or didn't want to see. Stuff I forgot to delete. I'm sure there's plenty more that I need to delete, but I'll have to save that for another weekend.
Sunday, November 21, 2010
My In-Box
So I was just realizing the other day that my email inbox was super full. Its not like I have any limits on how many emails I have in there, but a friend of mine was mentioning that our email provider deletes old emails at will, as it sees fit. So I got back to see when my earliest email was and it was only 5-6 years worth of emails. Then I too realized that my provider had taken its liberty to delete. Its probably in the 'e.u.l.a' (end user licence agreement, the thing you have to check and click to say you've read it when no body does.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment