Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Weekend Update

Another weekend down. On Friday I went home early from work and took a nap. Honestly, I maybe could have endured my cold, but I didn't want to. Then the nap was extra nice. I slept until Cheryl got home when she so rudely woke me up by screaming. When I came to, she then said, "Oh, its only you." She must have thought I was Goldilocks or something.

A while after that Cheryl had already eaten, so I went to Mcdonalds to find food. I know, not the best for already being sick, but whatever. While there, I saw this huge black guy wearing NBA socks. I figured he was one of the LA Lakers. I looked the team up and looked through their profiles, and narrowed my choice down to two people. I'm seeing all sorts of celebrities lately. How fascinating! A week or so ago I was riding home on my bike past Trader Joe's and I saw a ton of people taking pictures inside the store. It was peculiar so I stopped and waited to see the ordeal. I got fairly close so I could get a good look, and then Jessica Alba walks by. Ohhh-la-laaaah! She had her kid with her. At first I thought it was someone else, but then it struck me. The next day, Sat. night, we were at the grocery store by our place, the one Cheryl loves going to, and I notice this guy cause we park next to him, he left his lights on, and he just had an 'odd/interesting' look about him. We were walking around and I spot him from the front. I signal Cheryl over to look, like so many crazed star-gazers do, but we didn't know his name until just a few days ago. It was Kurt Fuller, from such shows as Wayne's World, and Psych on USA. We were staring at the bread aisle, and then he walks by so we got a real close look at him. I found out his name when I was watching one of my many movies during the week.

So on Saturday Cheryl went to run some race, and I just slept in. It was great. Then i go and get my usual donuts for breakfast. then I talked Cheryl into going to the Natural History Museum with me. It was interesting.

Then she made me take her to some mexican place called Cafe Rio. She really likes it, but I'm not sure exactly why. I haven't met any guys who have liked it in fact. THEN she still felt like she needed 'compensation' for going to the museum with me so she demanded I go buy her a book that she's been wanting. OH good grief. We also saw a movie that night. It was only OK. And No you don't want to know what movie.

No comments: