My first demanded visit was the 'Oh so glorious Pan-Wok Express'. This is what I loved in Salt Lake instead of my Panda Express here. My usual meal is Sesame Chicken. Oh Sesame Chicken, oh how I love thee. Oh how you've comforted my tummy in my many times of need. Its soft and tender chunks of chicken, the sweetly tangy sauce that drips down my chin with every bite...
Crown Burger. Ah, its been too long. The delectable fluffy bun; the juicy tender patty- cooked just right; the perfect blend of vegetables. OH, the the Fry Sauce! dripping from each and every one of the most perfectly formed fries. Thick enough to be Superb, and small enough to not feel guilty. It is truly one of the only food items that I would consider bathing in.
Ah, Chuck O Rama. This was a delightful surprise, as I wasn't originally planning on going there. We went for Tiffany's birthday luncheon. We went to the one on 4th south. Its the cleanest. The cinnamony buttery scones, the endless ice cream machine and toppings, and the selection was fabulous. A wonderful step down from a thanksgiving feast.

This is my brother having an eating race with everyone else. Brandy is uphauled by this in the background.




No comments:
Post a Comment